We are pleased to announce a new set of beginner-level tutorials, as well as a new tutorials landing page, you can check them out here
A big thank you to NumFOCUS for sponsoring the work and to Matt from wavewalkerdsp who did the bulk of the work!
These beginner-level tutorials walk a new user through starting GRC and creating a simple flowgraph, all the way up to creating custom blocks and using tags and message passing.
We would like to create follow-up tutorials that the GNU Radio community needs so please leave feedback in the Discuss tab of the main Tutorials page, here are some suggestions:
- Do you have ideas for future tutorials you’d like to see made?
- What doesn’t make sense in GNU Radio, or what is hard to understand?
- Where are the sticking points? What is hard to remember?
- What is hard to use?
- Are there any points in the current tutorials you’d like to see in more detail?
- What would you change about the tutorials?
You can also access the tutorials using the Tutorials link on the left hand sidebar of the GNU Radio wiki, from any page.