DARPA Workshop for the Bay Area Hackfest
- Overview of Hackfest Hardware/Software
- Installation of required software
- Overview of new gr-uaslink software
- Example use of gr-uaslink with a SITL system
- Example use of gr-uaslink with a serial connected pixHawk 2 controller
- Example OTA test of gr-uaslink to a 3DR-solo
- Topics of interest for the Hacker Space Challenges
DARPA RF Data Workshop
[30 min] (Tilghman) Workshop Introduction
[20 min] (All) Why are you interested in RF Datasets?
[20 min] (Roy) Where do we get the data?
[15 min] (Hilburn) How do we represent our data?
[10 min] (Rondeau) gr-sql: using GNU Radio to manage large RF data distribution
[10 min] (Tilghman) How do we make our data accessible to the community at large?
[30 min] BREAK
[30 min] (All) Defining the dataset
[30 min] (All) Collecting the dataset
[10 min] (All) Summary of actions