The June updates for GNU Radio are out. Here is the changelog summary for v184.108.40.206.
[220.127.116.11] - 2021-06-10
This is a PATCH level revision. The API is compatible with C++ code written for previous v3.8 releases. ABI (shared library signature) is intended to be compatible, so code linked against v18.104.22.168 should not require recompilation.
- Improved messages related to dependencies MPIR and GMP. Only one of these packages is required, and the previous error messages were confusing.
- Parameter expressions and/or values can be displayed in blocks on the flowgraph. Previously, only values were displayed. Look for the “Show Parameter …” toggles under the View menu.
- Vector length is now correctly applied to all input ports.
- Validation has been improved. Raw types are validated. Port connections are checked by type rather than by item size.
- Variable names that cause conflicts in Python code (e.g., package names) are rejected.
- Bus logic fixes.
- Blocks can no longer be dragged off the screen and lost forever.
- VL-SNR bugs fixed (incorrect constants).
- Improve autoscaling for vector sinks.
- “File/Save” is disabled until the taps have been computed, and the GUI is reset after a save, to make it clearer which data is being saved.
- Entries are hidden for parameters that do not apply to the selected filter type.
At LEAST the following authors contributed to this release.
- 0xloem email@example.com
- Christophe Seguinot firstname.lastname@example.org
- David Pi email@example.com
- Igor Freire firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jeff Long email@example.com
- Josh Morman firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marcus Müller email@example.com
- Ron Economos firstname.lastname@example.org
- Solomon Tan email@example.com
- Volker Schroer
- Zackery Spytz firstname.lastname@example.org