The September updates for GNU Radio are out. Here is the changelog summary for v18.104.22.168.
[22.214.171.124] - 2021-09-30
API is compatible with C++ code written against previous v3.8 releases.
ABI (link time) compatibility is not guaranteed. Out-of-tree C++ code linked to previous v3.8 releases should be rebuilt against this version.
- Fix drag and drop issue with Quartz
- Fix desync when dragging block
- Update disabled blocks if they depend on others
- Allow short and byte as valid types in an enum
- Fix evaluation of interdependent variables
- Set VERSION_PATH to 0 in new modules, instead of using GIT rev
- For Python3, return correct exeption ModuleNotFoundError instead of ImportError
- New Matrix Interleaver block
- Fix “hide” expressions in yml files
- Remove unused msg output port from Chunks To Symbols block yml
- Add “shift” parameter to Log Power FFT
- Fix: tags on the last sample were not shown
- Fix: U and V channels were reversed on sink blocks
At LEAST the following authors contributed to this release.
- Adrien Michel firstname.lastname@example.org
- David Winter email@example.com
- Emmanuel Blot firstname.lastname@example.org
- Håkon Vågsether email@example.com
- Jared Dulmage firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jason Uher email@example.com
- Jeff Long firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marc L email@example.com
- Marcus Müller firstname.lastname@example.org
- Martin Braun email@example.com
- Ron Economos firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volker Schroer