Dear GNU Radio community,
GRCon'22 takes place September 26 – 30, 2022 in Washington, DC. It is the central event for the GNU Radio community, with its scope including applications, technological, commercial and regulatory developments involving GNU Radio and the SDR ecosystem. It traditionally hosts a wide range of governmental, industrial, academic and non-profit presentations and has established itself as a prime venue for users, vendors, developers and scientists involved in the FOSS SDR ecosystem.
Ticket prices remain fixed until the end of the conference. It significantly helps our ability to make financial commitments if you do register early, though.
In-Person Attendance Tickets
As we'll be able to meet up in person again this year, you'll find a couple of in-person attendance ticket tiers.
These all grant the same level of access, but address different target audiences. For this GRCon, there are two main registration levels: Standard and Discounted. The conference would be less useful to the community and less attractive to our sponsors if you weren't there! Use your best judgement on what works best for your situation. If you have any questions, please do reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Standard Registration
- If your organization is paying for you to attend, please select this option.
- Discounted Registration
- If you're an individual attending at your own cost, feel free to consider this option. Others who may not be able to attend at the Standard Registration cost, should also consider this option.
- Student Registration
- Heavily subsidized. Applies to students currently in enrolled in a university program (or secondary school). In exchange for subsidizing your ticket, your CV will be shared with our student sponsors. If you are a student and present something at the conference, you can even get a free voucher. Please read the Student Regsitration Guide before selecting Student Registration.
- ✨Patron Supporter Registration✨
- Interested in providing additional support to the project? Looking for an uncomplicated way to get your company logo on the GRCon'22 website? This is the "easiest" and lowest-cost of our sponsorship levels; you pay an extra $250 (cost of Patron sponsorship) atop the Standard Registration. See Sponsorship Opportunities for additional details!
Virtual Attendance Tickets
As has been for the last years, the GNU Radio conference will be live streamed, for free. Everyone, in-person or remote, is encouraged to partake in discussion using our online chat system.
You do not
Even if you to not decide to pay anything, registration through the ticketing
interface gives us
Call for Participation
- Papers to be published in the proceedings,
- Workshops, where you can be passionate about something technical, regulatory or scientific with and towards a group of people in a breakout room,
- Posters, which typically are technical – but don't have to be!, and
- Breakout Sessions